Welcome to the IWG forums

Welcome to the IWG forums! I’m Isa Hutchinson, one of the Admins, nice to meet you! I’m looking forward to seeing you around :grinning: Feel free to introduce yourself below.

1 Like

Yayy hi!! I’m Badru, also an admin + label member. Excited to be here!

1 Like

niceee hi!! i’m pol hello, i’m also a label member ❀❀❀

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Peter, I am a indie dev and 3D artist. I’m making Remote Orbit.

Nice to meet you! I like what you folks are doing here. Well done!

3 Likes

ahh thanks!! Remote Orbit looks great! I hadn’t seen it before now but it looks like a ton of work for one person, executed at an incredible level of craft. Excited to see more about it.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s been a long journey but a happy one.

2 Likes

hi hello every1!! i’m jake grizzly pierce (they/them), but ya’ll can call me grizz :v:

i’m 1/2 of the team on Rainstorm EP and a member of IWG, excited to congregate here :~)

2 Likes

hi!! I’m eleanor, hopeful game maker and former writing freelancer who found herself tossed around from site to site in the ever-evolving nightmare of coverage and exposure. I’ve been a fan of IWG since I was afforded the opportunity to review Eidolon for a site I was writing for when it released and watched as IWG shifted from a games studio into a much bigger Idea. I’m grateful that it has grown, rather than suffocated under the industry as many others I covered unfortunately have.

2 Likes

Welcome Eleanor! It’s veey flattering to hear you have been following and rooting for us!

1 Like

Hi Eleanor!! Welcome! It’s so nice to see people who’ve been around since the beginning! :relaxed:
Excited to build IWG up into something rad and excited you’re here for it!

haha hi, im tuckie, i made an account a few days ago and didnt say anything because this thread got sort of old! i also make games so im here from some people i know (mostly jake, hi). i think its really cool to see a forum open around this stuff; twitter is honestly too friendcircle-oriented so it’ll be cool to explore meeting folks : )

2 Likes

Hi tuckie!! I think I might have met you at XOXO? Were you there showing a pixel JRPG thingy? I was looking like super nondescript and not really advertising myself much so you prob don’t remember me but hi!!

wait i think i do remember that!! i think we brought up one of jakes projects too or something haha. there were def a lot of nondescript folks there though; someone tried my game, didnt say anything about it or talk to me but handed me a card and they were from google?!? they just announced this years lineup - are you gonna try to go again?

1 Like

Yes I’m entered in the lottery! I loved the vibe of XOXO, like everyone was just there to talk about art and creativity and it felt so cozy and friendly and not at all like a Professional Networking Event, which is what that stuff is usually like. I loved going on a hike with people beforehand, and just talking with random strangers about their weird internet art!! Also that it was like majority not games people. What a relief lol. Maybe see you there!!

1 Like

Hi!! I’m Walden (he/they) and I interviewed IWG a few years ago about Eidolon for an old website. I’m a college student now (environmental science) and I’m working on a few zines to pass the time.

2 Likes

Yay! Welcome, Walden!!!

2 Likes